The Flexible Work Agreement is available in Mason Leaps and is designed to request Flextime, Compressed Work Schedule, Hybrid Telework, In-State Full-Time Telework, or a Combination of these flexible work types. Please note, this form cannot be used for full-time teleworkers outside of the Commonwealth of Virginia.
The Fulltime Teleworker/ Remote Work Request is available in Dynamic Forms. This form is for full-time teleworkers outside of the Commonwealth of Virginia, including employees working remotely from out of state (including MD and DC). It can also be used to request full-time teleworker in an international location. This form cannot be initiated by the employee, it must be filled out by their supervisor.
On the Flexible Work website, you will find all the information and resources you need to learn how a Flexible Work arrangement can help support successful and productive work/life choices.
- Options – Discover all of your choices for Flexible Work at Mason
- Get Started – Approved for a Flexible Work Option? Follow the Basic Steps here to make Flexible Work a reality
- Technology Tools – Learn about your technology options
- Get Help – Reach the people who can answer questions and help you every step of the way
- Forms – Find links to all the paperwork you need
- FAQs – Get answers to all your questions
- Policies – Become familiar with important policies related to Flexible Work
- Training – Learn how to be an effective Flexible Worker and how it can benefit you and your department
After reviewing the site, if you have questions or need assistance, please contact the Life/Work Team at email@example.com.