The New Flexible Work Agreement is available in Mason Leaps and is designed to request Flextime, Compressed Work Schedule, Hybrid Telework, In-State Full-Time Telework, or a Combination of these flexible work types.
The new Fulltime Teleworker/ Remote Work Request is available now in Dynamic Forms. This form is for full-time teleworkers outside of the Commonwealth or Virginia. This includes employees working remotely from out of state and internationally. The revised form is designed to better manage the different review steps required prior to remote work being approved.
On the Flexible Work website, you will find all the information and resources you need to learn how a Flexible Work arrangement can help support successful and productive work/life choices.
- Options – Discover all of your choices for Flexible Work at Mason
- Get Started – Approved for a Flexible Work Option? Follow the Basic Steps here to make Flexible Work a reality
- Technology Tools – Learn about your technology options
- Get Help – Reach the people who can answer questions and help you every step of the way
- Forms – Find links to all the paperwork you need
- FAQs – Get answers to all your questions
- Policies – Become familiar with important policies related to Flexible Work
- Training – Learn how to be an effective Flexible Worker and how it can benefit you and your department
If you have an existing a Remote or Flexible Work Agreement, we are asking that you please complete a new agreement using the new forms.
After reviewing the site, if you have questions or need assistance, please contact the Life/Work Team at email@example.com.