Your Flexible Work Agreement is online and combines all flexible work options together. Using Dynamic Forms, employees complete this form online and have it automatically sent to supervisors and department heads for signatures. If you have an existing and unexpired paper Telework/Remote or Flexible Work Agreement, there is no need to resubmit! When your existing agreement needs to be renewed, please use the form.
To aid this transition, we created a walk through video, which you can watch below. A version of the video with subtitles is also available.
Supervisors and department heads, click here to learn how to review Flexible Work Agreements using Dynamic Forms.
You can access your completed forms at any time on the Dynamic Forms site by clicking “Forms History” on the homepage (shown below).
On the Flexible Work web site you will find all the information and resources you need to learn how a Flexible Work arrangement can help support successful and productive work/life choices.
- Options – Discover all of your choices for Flexible Work at Mason
- Get Started – Approved for a Flexible Work Option? Follow the Basic Steps here to make Flexible Work a reality
- Technology Tools – Learn about your technology options
- Get Help – Reach the people who can answer questions and help you every step of the way
- Forms – Find links to all the paperwork you need
- FAQs – Get answers to all your questions
- Policies – Become familiar with important policies related to Flexible Work
- Training – Learn how to be an effective Flexible Worker and how it can benefit you and your department
After reviewing the site, if you have questions or need assistance, please contact the Life/Work Team at email@example.com.