The Basic Steps to Becoming a Flexible Worker
1. Get Familiar with Flexible Work at Mason
• Check out the Flexible Work Options that are available
• Look over the Guide to Flexible Work Technology Tools and be prepared to discuss your needs with your supervisor
2. Meet with Your Supervisor
• Determine if your department supports Flexible Work arrangements and if Flexible Work is an option for your position
3. Make it Happen!
It’s important to remember that Flexible Work is not for every position or every person. If you think it might be an option for you or those you supervise, we encourage you to explore the rest of the site to gain insight into the process and procedures associated with Flexible Work options at Mason.